Falling Leafs Canceled

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      Please see below;

      Greetings,

      I regret to inform everyone that due to space issues, the Falling
      Leaves event has been cancelled for this Saturday, 10/24.

      Please help me in getting the word out to relevant mailing lists.

      The Feldings had a last-ditch meeting with campus events today and
      were not able to come to any solution, so there is no space for the
      event. The chapel space they originally thought they were getting fell
      through, and they were not notified of this in a timely fashion. Their
      requests for alternate spaces have also come up unsuccessful.

      Plans are in the works for a possible event to be held in the spring
      instead. I apologize profusely for any inconvenience in this and I
      would like to express my appreciation for all that the guilds of
      Carolingia have done to try to pull this event together in a short
      amount of time.

      Thank you,
      Caitriona