Dragonclaw Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Guys,

      I just got the info for DragonClaw and it is in the file section. I write this with FTMS being my interest. The price is high for what they are giving and I noticed they are limiting the vendors. I think there is a reduction of hours from last year. Correct me if I am wrong. Vendors are allowed to be open 9 to Noon and then after 6PM. That kind of forces you to be open during the dinner if you want more then three hours. I am not saying go or not, just read the file and be aware when registrating. Also there are different rates for if you are in a group or not. Only members of FTMS may use our group name. If you are reading this you can use the name.

      See you at the meeting Sunday.