Re: LHA Fencing & Doumbek in Carver/Plymouth, MA, 9/8/2009, 6:30 pm

  • itsthegotee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Sorry, I forgot to put in. We are on Tuesday, when we set up we tried to not conflict. There are lots of options;

      Carolingia: Sunday and Thursday (SCA)
      Bridge: Monday (LHA) and Thursday (SCA)

      I know they were doing something in Worcester under a different fencing group and SCA is also fencing weekly in Millbury, cant remember the night.

      If I missed something or got a night wrong someone please feel free to correct me.

      Just think if you could afford to travel you could train at least Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. :)

      Philippe