Needed!! All Membership to looking for sites for Training & Monthly

  • itsthegotee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Ok, I'm going to ask each and every member to step up and seriously be looking for locations for the household meetings. Tricia and I are beating our heads all the time and frankly everyone should be looking.

      Do not assume, but ask questions. We need locations for fencing and A & S activities. We will be looking for a location again for Clanwars next spring.

      Some suggestions for looking are:

      Are you a member of a club? Is a member of your family a member of your family a member of a club? Is your neighbor a member of a club?

      A good lesson learned thanks to my brother in arms, Enzo. Empty store fronts. Is there one you drive by? Do you have one? Does a member of your family have one? Friend, neighbor? Third cousin's boy friend's sister's brother??

      Are you on a school committee? Do you go to a church that has a hall? Are you a college student? Do you have kids that are in local colleges? Do you belong to the local Y? Do you go to AA or angry management classes?

      TURN ALL STONES!!!!!!! Come on guys, let's all pitch in and come up with ideas for donated space. With the weather turning we need to be looking at the time. Right now we are looking for space on Tuesday nights and maybe once a month for Household meetings. We could do pot luck and who knows what else with the right spot.

      If you are not in the Plymouth area and can lock in a location then maybe we can move our meetings or trainings around now and then. I hate to say it, but let's think out of the box!! Well, maybe I don't hate to say it that badly. :)

      Philippe Provost & Gisele Starkey