Tuesday Night 7/15/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      We had a good night, but first I want to take a moment to thank a
      bunch of people. This is still a new endeavor and many folk have
      driven over to show support. That is very exciting to us and the
      support means a lot. Also people are loaning gear and picking up
      items at yard sales to help. Thank you all for the support. We
      will do our best to help build a stronger Smoking Rocks.

      Ok, as far as the night, it did not go to schedule, but sometimes
      the best plan is not the plan. :) We had 14 people which included a
      heavy marshal, archery marshal and fencing marshal and there was no
      training. We had so many new people to Tuesday night it became more
      of a social event with people working on armour and getting to know
      new people to our barony. And yes there was a little knitting or
      sewing, it involved thread.:) But we will get back to hitting each
      other and sewing if needed next week. Thank you to all that came.

      Finally, we did cut into some new territory for SR. We have started
      a Medival dating service I guess.... Jakob, showed up without his
      armour and worked on the same piece of new armour for three hours
      while he flirted with Tricia's daughter..... So after listening to
      Jakob I would ask if some of the men of SR come down next Tuesday
      and help Jakob with his pick up lines. I'll bet Jakob will be fully
      armoured next week and looking for me. LOL :)

      We did feast on chips, smart food, fruit, soda and some kind of
      yogurt, marshmellow dip, and no one died.

      Respectfully Submitted,