DragonClaw Basket Donations

  • itsthegotee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Ok, let me give some of of the members a little back ground. DragonClaw Clan is a group I have been involved with for five years. They are mainly larpers, but do an awesome job with make up and garb. They are the best I have seen at maintaining persona. It is a great event for everyone no matter your interest.

      This year Tricia is taken the lead to make at least one basket as a donation from the household. They raffle these baskets to help pay for the event which is at Camp Farley in Mashpee. It is a very nice camp. I know, Tricia, Gwen, Mark and myself have already comitted items for a "Magic, the gather" theme basket. If there are other members that would like to be involved please contact Tricia via e-mail, shywolf128@.... Im usre she will be pleased to hear from you.

      Also, the event is on our calendar, it is Nov 7th. For those that are interested Tricia and I will be bringing our Dombeks and fencing gear. I beleive there is another SCA fencing coming from NY. Last year there was alot of interest so Im trying to make sure they know we will be back. Also there is archery and throwing weapons. I won archery and I challenge everyone to come try take the title away. Tricia won throwing axes and knifes I believe. It is harder then it looks.

      There is a dinner and entertainment, or should I say depending on who comes you are the entertainment. :)

      I hope you can donate and I really know you can come. I beleive we will have four members at this point, sorry if I missed anyone. :)