Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] LHA Fencing & Doumbek in Carver, MA, 9/8/2009, 7:00 pm

  • L. Lovett
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4 7:12 AM
      where is this going to be??

      It has been echoing in my chest
      For who knows how long.
      Although it's a whisper tinier
      Than a drop of the evening fog.
      Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
      A spinning prayer
      May it reach your distant sky....

      Date: Tuesday September 8, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days.
      Location: Carver, MA
      City State Zip: Carver, MA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: Due to lack of interest and problems to secure an affordable site we are making some changes. We will continue with the intent to have LHA fencing when location and weather allows, however on the Tuesday nights we cannot fence we will bring our swords and our doumbeys or other period musical instruments. We want to continue to have Tuesday practices as we do not want to only focus on A & S.

      I am also trying to get info on LHA archery marshals but any thing with period related groups it takes a lot of chasing.

      There is also continues to be interest in LHA throwing weapons.

      Now that the summer is over lets see everyone giving their thoughts again as that is how will grow strong as a household.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 5:52 PM
        Sorry, not ignoring you. I hope to have an answer for you by time Sunday.  It appears it could be Wareham or Middleboro,  I just need finally approval.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6 12:48 PM
          Ok, here it is for now;

          For the next few weeks we will be meeting at the field right across from the Emmanuel Church of the Nazarene. I talked with the Pastor and he is open to letting us use the area. We should be able to park at the back of their parking lot, spaces closest to the field. I would strongly recommend you bring a portable chair. Anyone that has a canopy that sets up easy please bring. Bring bug spray, the bugs are still around. There will be fencing training and those that bring their Doumbeks can play.

          Location:
          Emmanuel Church of the Nazarene
          6 Rogers Ave.
          Wareham, MA 02571

          If you are coming from Carver on RT 25, heading south get off on exit 2. Go pass Rt 28 and at the second light take a right (RT 6, Sandwich RD) Right after you take that right look for your first left, Rogers Ave. Take left (narrow road) and go to end. Field on right and parking on left.

          Time:
          6:30 - 8:30

          Contact:

          Philippe 508-944-1915. Call before 6:30 PM as I might be training on the field.

          See you there!!!
          Philippe Provost