Knights of Santiago Board

  • itsthegotee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 2:58 PM
      After some concern and comments by members of the SCA about the LHA membership posting on SCA boards we have started a board to serve its membership and frankly its friends be they SCA or other like groups with a common interest. Please feel free to come by and visit post and advise of events if you think there is an interest.

      You do not have to be a member of the LHA or the Knights of Santiago, but I would strongly encourage it.

      If you are a period vendor and want to promote your business we will be looking at a way to do it on the board. If you are a period household and wish to have a link set up we will review your group's board and if it is consistent to our board's topic and interest we will set up a link.