Personal Post

  • itsthegotee
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
      I usually do not post personal things, but I figured no one would mind. I would like to ask all my friends to be on the look out for a small apartment or room with the means to cook. I need to close camp Oct 15th so it is that time of year. Things might change if I land a job and it appears things are getting better in that area. If so then I'm looking for a three bedroom versus a room or one bedroom. I would like to stay in the Carver, Plymouth, Kingston area.

      Please post if you know of something actually out there. Thanks!!

      Philipe
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
        what price range are you looking in?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
          If it is just for me as low as I can find.  With amything the price depends on a lot of things. I remain poor until I get back to work so I need to find something seriously low.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
            okay i'll keep my eyes and ears open and see what i might be able to find.
            -Guen

            If it is just for me as low as I can find.  With amything the price depends on a lot of things. I remain poor until I get back to work so I need to find something seriously low.

            Philippe

            I usually do not post personal things, but I figured no one would mind. I would like to ask all my friends to be on the look out for a small apartment or room with the means to cook. I need to close camp Oct 15th so it is that time of year. Things might change if I land a job and it appears things are getting better in that area. If so then I'm looking for a three bedroom versus a room or one bedroom. I would like to stay in the Carver, Plymouth, Kingston area.

            Please post if you know of something actually out there. Thanks!!

            Philipe

            start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
              thanks