Tuesday LHA Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 6:47 PM
      Due to lack of interest and problems to secure an affordable site we are making some changes. We will continue with the intent to have LHA fencing when location and weather allows, however on the Tuesday nights we cannot fence we will bring our swords and our doumbeys or other period musical instruments. We want to continue to have Tuesday practices as we do not want to only focus on A & S.

      I am also trying to get info on LHA archery marshals but any thing with period related groups it takes a lot of chasing.

      There is also continues to be interest in LHA throwing weapons.

      Now that the summer is over lets see everyone giving their thoughts again as that is how will grow strong as a household.