Thanks!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      First let me say Thank You. I got an extremely quick reply for many
      of you. With Pennsic, wedding planning, brithdays and BBQs most will
      not be able to attend. With only one person not heard from I think it
      would be wise to cancel the meeting until our next meeting on August
      20th. Please get back to me on ideas for our meeting. Do you guys want
      a BBQ or just a meeting of the minds? Shall we break of the gear and
      do a little fighting? Archery? We do need to chat household
      business, but do not have to make it the entire meeting. If you would
      like to host a meeting at some point let us know. I would like to
      make the meetings something people like to come to. I know some
      households like to do training, some do a dinner. What are your ideas?

      Thank you again for the fast reply. Safe journeys to those traveling
      during this time and have fun no matter were you might have to be on
      the 26th.

      I look look forward to hearing your ideas.