LHA Fencing on Tuesday Night 7-14

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      LHA fencing was back after a good weekend at the Great Northeastern War. I think people are also returning from early vacations.

      We worked a lot of basics the first of the night with a few different drills focusing on center of gravity and footing. Later we had a little tournament using a three by twelve list. Rounds 1 and 2 we used standard SCA rules so the fighters can train to qual. The third round was LHA rules, but no wrestling and no honor allowed. The final results were as follows

      Round 1 Ryan 10.5 points to 7 points
      Round 2 Tricia 10 points to 8 points
      Round 3 Tricia 10 points to 3 points.

      So I guess when it gets down to fighting without honor we know who excels, lol ļ

      We will be fighting every Tuesday weather permitting.

      We will be using;

      Shady Acres Camp Grounds
      Tremont St.
      Carver, MA
      (Off of 58 if you are coming from 495)

      We are adjusting because we have been seeing a lot of clouds every night, we will start promptly at 6:30 PM versus 7:00 PM