Great Norhteastern War

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      I wanted to report back to you on our trip to The Great Northeastern War. Once again it was a great event. To my limited knowledge it is the second largest SCA event in the New England region. Where else in New England can you go to an SCA event fight heavy, fence, dance, take doumbek lessons and learn to be an 16th century prostitute or roman slave all in one day??? There were issues due to the woods and some of the grounds being too wet from all the rain and they adjusted very well.

      I cannot encourage people enough to consider this event next year. It is a three hour drive from Plymouth/Carver, but you can camp and meet a lot of very cool people.