Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Questions, Please Reply

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008

      My family will not be able to be there.

      Guen, Beven and Kathryn.

      --- On Mon, 7/14/08, Phil <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@...>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Questions, Please Reply
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 9:39 AM

      As Guen mentioned we do have a meeting on July 26th for the Household.
      I know Pennsic is during that weekend, but many have shared they
      cannot go for various reasons. So we did not see a conflict. My
      questions are; Will you be able to attend? Do you want a meeting or a
      meeting/BBQ? Right now it looks like we might have to move location.

      We would like to chat about the household, growth, purpose,
      involvement in SCA events as some of the subjects. We will try to
      take notes and post for those that are going to be at Pennsic. We seem
      to have people from all interests.

      Please reply as we cannot plan without your input.