Regarding gear

  • ro02771
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 10:19 AM
      I dunno if anyone else is on at this time, but I am ordering my fencing gear over the next week and a half. I need to make sure I order the right tips, and I am wondering if I order the Rubber ones, or the plastic ones?

      Ryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8 11:48 AM
        If you are talking about the tips I would say rubber.  Who are you ordering from that would help me answer your question. This is important as companies like Dark Rose sell rubber tips that are not SCA approved fr good reason.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9 3:08 AM
          Well, in regards to suggestions for gear, I did order a gorget from Winter Tree crafts, and the rest of the gear is coming from Zenwarriorarmory.com.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9 1:45 PM
            Unless something has changed the tips from Zen are SCA approved.

            Philippe

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9 3:09 PM
              Don't think so. I just got the Gorget today from Winter Tree Crafts. I'll be getting the rest of the gear on Tuesday when I get my next cycle with Rhode Island.

              Ryan