Beating the drum again :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 5:11 PM
      I have not really said much on this topic in a while, but this might a good time to start talking about recruiting again. There is alot going on in the SCA and Smoking Rocks and the more we are able to do on our own the better we will be for it. I'm not in any way saying to not be involved with the SCA groups, we just might want to work on not having to depend on them. I personally would will work on putting together a list and work on it. Also maybe for those that are going to GNE we can chat about the event this coming Sept 20th.

      If you have any questions please contact me.