LHA Fencing Tuesday Nights

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Just a note on the fencing. We are still meeting in Carver/Plymouth on Tuesdays and if the weather is an issue we adjust. Last week we worked on gear and got back clothes on all the helmets. This is a great time to come and try your skill for the first time.

      If you are interested please let me know as we have used the summer to move around to different locations.