Last Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Sorry it took so long to post. I wanted to thank everyone for attending the BBQ. It is great to see how our household has grown. It was only a year ago we talked about starting the Household. I truely enjoyed the drum practice. Thank you all of you that were willing to work with those of us that had no clue. Thank you Bevin for bring extra drums. Some day we might be able to meet more often in a setting we can practice. Something to work towards.

      Also I am going to go on a recruiting drive. We have built a good base, but it would be nice to grow the group..

      Thanks Again,