GNE Challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      I spoke to our good Baron this afternoon and he has given premission to post the Following post from Baron Jehan of Carolingia below. We have a small group of fencers going up and the Baron has given his blessings for us to fight next to the Carolingians. Hope to see you there!!

      Carolingia has accepted the challenge of the people of Malagentia to
      contest with them on the great tourney fields of the Great North
      Eastern War, our armies against their armies, our practisers of
      defence, our yeomen archers, our throwers of javelins and axes, our
      young fighters, even our scholars, artisans, and performers shall try
      their skill of every kind against one another in friendly contest.
      Carolingia calls all her populace and her friends to her side to
      demonstrate our combined hardiness and noble virtue against our
      rivals, that we might sharpen our skills for the clash of kingdoms
      brewing beyond our borders.

      For details, see http://www.gnewar org

      Please come and join us!

      Jehan