Great Northeastern War XXII

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Hey everyone, just a report on the GNE event this last weekend from
      the fencing point a view. They had a very busy fencing program this
      year. Warm ups at 8:00 AM. Town Melee at 10:00 AM, List at 1:00 PM,
      Woods battle at 3:00 PM and then they were out there again Sunday
      morning with pick ups. The attendence was good and the melees were
      really a blast. I liveth for this!! They had rubber hose guns and
      cannons. I got to kill a few people and only died twice.

      Some of us were invited to camp next to the Shark Pit, thank you for
      the invite and we had a good time. L*ILE du DRAGON DORMANT'S Fencing
      Champion stopped in and asked me to extend a thanks to our Baron for
      supporting them in the war. We kicked some serious butt.

      I know we had A&S and archers at the event too, but I will let them
      report in.

      We feasted on lots of food & Mead and no one died.

      We did miss many of our friends from Smoking Rocks and hope all is
      well. Real life comes first and gas is killing us all. But I would
      encourage everyone to look at this event next year. It is within
      four hours for most and the camping was great. Plenty of merchants
      btw. There was this thing called an in ground pool also.

      Respectfully submitted.