looking for bed frame

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      If anyone is looking to be rid of an adjustable bed frame for a full mattress I would be more than willing to take it off your hands. Or if anyone knows of anyone who has one or where I can get one cheap (without buying a mattress) that would be a great find please let me or Phil know. We are hoping to have it for GNE this July. As we both have getting up off the ground issues this would be most helpful

      Shywolf128@...

      Thanks
      Gisele