Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Middle Eastern Stuff

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2009
      That's fine, but this is a place where I will be ordering from periodically so the offer stands i am more than willing to piggyback anything anybody else wants when i order.
      -Guen

      From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 6:38 PM

      Okay I just found a source that has small doumbecks, wholesale,  for $19 + Shipping.  Just to let people know.  This isn't something that would be in in time for the meeting next week, but if anyone's interested let me know.  I will be placing an order with this company for other items to arrive before Pennsic and if anyone wants to piggyback with me to get a drum, just let me know.
      Guen