Pennsic question

  • Susan Lamm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      So who from this group is going to Pennsic-- i know the next meeting is
      during pennsic--anybody want to have a little get together during war
      week at pennsic--- i volunteer my pavillion in the merchant area....
      my hubby would really like to get to know people -- let me know.

      Speaking of Pennsic--anybody looking for a little work at Pennsic--I'm
      looking for one more person to help with setup(i.e. putting up said
      pavillion). It would be Monday of landgrab week. Pay is negotiable.

      Guen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008

        I'm afraid Tricia and I are not going.  Cannot afford the gas.

        Have a great time and safe trip.

        Philippe