Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Founders Meeting 6/28

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2009
      Okay definitively now (and this has changed since yesterday)

      In attendance:  Beven, Susan, Kathryn, Sandra and Angi.

      Sandra will be bringing Macaroni Salad.

      Susan will bring rolls and soda.  I will ask Angi what she is bringing when i talk to her tomorrow.  If you need me to bring anything else, just ask, i'll see what i can do.
      -Susan/Guen

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2009
        Thank you very much Guen.  We would love to see everyone attend, but I think everyone knows real life comes first.  Knowing who is attending helps us make sure we have enough food so your post is very helpful.  I believe on the replies we are expecting 11 people.  Very cool.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 21, 2009
          I would also like to remind everyone for easy sake bring your feast ware as it will be easier to wash dishes then trek them out to the dumpster.

          This BBQ is for all members of household not just founders. It is a time to sit relax and be friends for a while talk business and remember how far we have come in a year.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2009
            I talked to angi this morning.  She will be bringing a tossed salad.
            -Guen

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 27, 2009

              Sandra will not be able to make it.  She has to work tomorrow.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 28, 2009
                Hey -- I just realized I have no idea where we're going.....help....