Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

  • u_s1king@umassd.edu
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
      Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
      my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
      I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
      sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
      something for food, I just don't know what yet.
      -Shawna