Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
      -guen

      From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:44 PM

      In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
      -Guen

      From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

      Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
      -Guen

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
        Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
        my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
        I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
        sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
        something for food, I just don't know what yet.
        -Shawna