Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.

      I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

      Philippe

      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

      Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
      Thanks,
      Philippe

      From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

      I'd like to be there.
      -Shawna

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
        -guen

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
          Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
          my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
          I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
          sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
          something for food, I just don't know what yet.
          -Shawna