Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying.
      Thanks
      Philippe

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
        -Guen

        From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
        To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
        Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

        Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
        -Guen

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
          Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.

          I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

          Philippe

          In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
          -Guen

          Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
          Thanks,
          Philippe

          Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
          -Guen

            I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
            -guen

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
              Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
              my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
              I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
              sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
              something for food, I just don't know what yet.
              -Shawna