Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
      Thanks,
      Philippe

      From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

      I'd like to be there.
      -Shawna

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying.
        Thanks
        Philippe

          In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
          -Guen

          From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
          To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
          Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

          I'd like to be there.
          -Shawna

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
            Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.

            I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

            Philippe

            In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
            -Guen

            Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
            Thanks,
            Philippe

            Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
            -Guen

              I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
              -guen

              From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
              To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
              Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

              I'd like to be there.
              -Shawna

            • u_s1king@umassd.edu
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
                Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
                my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
                I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
                sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
                something for food, I just don't know what yet.