Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

  • patricia bentley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      please shawna we would like to have you we are just going to bbq and maybe have a little drumming session.

      Tricia

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
        Thanks,
        Philippe

        From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
        To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
        Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

        I'd like to be there.
        -Shawna

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
          So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying.
          Thanks
          Philippe

            In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
            -Guen

            From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
            To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
            Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

            I'd like to be there.
            -Shawna

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
              Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.

              I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

              Philippe

              In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
              -Guen

              Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
              Thanks,
              Philippe

              Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
              -Guen

                I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
                -guen

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
                  Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
                  my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
                  I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
                  sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
                  something for food, I just don't know what yet.