Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

Expand Messages
  • guendalina_cristiano@yahoo.com
    Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
      -Guen

      --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...> wrote:

      From: u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...>
      Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

      I'd like to be there.
      -Shawna


    • patricia bentley
      please shawna we would like to have you we are just going to bbq and maybe have a little drumming session. Tricia ________________________________ From:
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        please shawna we would like to have you we are just going to bbq and maybe have a little drumming session.
         
        Tricia


        From: "u_s1king@..." <u_s1king@...>
        To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 9:45:53 AM
        Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

        I'd like to be there.
        -Shawna


      • Philip Packard
        Has Beven s work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday s is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
          Thanks,
          Philippe
           

           



          --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

          From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
          Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
          To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

          Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
          -Guen

          --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu> wrote:

          From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
          Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
          To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
          Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

          I'd like to be there.
          -Shawna



        • Philip Packard
          So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying. Thanks Philippe     ... From: u_s1king@umassd.edu
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying.
            Thanks
            Philippe
             

             



            --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...> wrote:

            From: u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...>
            Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
            To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

            I'd like to be there.
            -Shawna


          • guendalina_cristiano@yahoo.com
            In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.  -Guen ... From: Philip Packard Subject: Re:
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in. 
              -Guen

              --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Philip Packard <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

              From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@...>
              Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
              To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

              Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
              Thanks,
              Philippe
               

               



              --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...> wrote:

              From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
              Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
              To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
              Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

              Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
              -Guen

              --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu> wrote:

              From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
              Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
              To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
              Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

              I'd like to be there.
              -Shawna




            • Philip Packard
              Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.    I would love to see everyone
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day. 
                 
                I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

                Philippe
                 

                 



                --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

                From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
                Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:44 PM

                In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in. 
                -Guen

                --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
                Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

                Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
                Thanks,
                Philippe
                 

                 



                --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...> wrote:

                From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
                Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

                Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
                -Guen

                --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu> wrote:

                From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
                Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

                I'd like to be there.
                -Shawna





              • guendalina_cristiano@yahoo.com
                I just can t give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I d say it s 95% right now that the three of
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
                  -guen

                  --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Philip Packard <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

                  From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@...>
                  Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                  To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:47 PM

                  Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day. 
                   
                  I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

                  Philippe
                   

                   



                  --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...> wrote:

                  From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
                  Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                  To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:44 PM

                  In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in. 
                  -Guen

                  --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                  From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
                  Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                  To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

                  Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
                  Thanks,
                  Philippe
                   

                   



                  --- On Mon, 6/15/09, guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...> wrote:

                  From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
                  Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                  To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:08 PM

                  Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
                  -Guen

                  --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu> wrote:

                  From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
                  Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                  To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

                  I'd like to be there.
                  -Shawna






                • u_s1king@umassd.edu
                  Sorry-brain s been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish my thesis. I m pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that I might be
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
                    my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
                    I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
                    sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
                    something for food, I just don't know what yet.
                    -Shawna

                    > So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so
                    > we can plan when buying.
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    >
                    > Philippe
                    >  
                    >
                    >
                    >  
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > From: u_s1king@... <u_s1king@...>
                    > Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th
                    > To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                    > Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > I'd like to be there.
                    > -Shawna
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.