FTMS Founders Meeting June 28th

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 14, 2009
      Household Three Monkey Skulls started on June 7th. We will be having a BBQ outside rain or shine. We will have some protection, but it will be out side. Besides marking the founding of the household we will focusing on traditional middle eastern dance. We have two members who are experienced drum players and at least a couple dancers. I, Philippe is even taking the plundge and be borrowing a drum to learn. Come to have fun.

      Because things are tight for everyone we are asking you advise us in advance if you are attending and if you are coming please advise me, Philippe on this board or e-mail (itsthegotee@...) what you can bring with you to add to the BBQ. I would ask you post or advise me by next Sunday, June 21st. I do hope everyone can come.

      Thank You,
      Philippe Provost
    • u_s1king@umassd.edu
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
        I'd like to be there.
        -Shawna
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
          Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
          -Guen

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
            please shawna we would like to have you we are just going to bbq and maybe have a little drumming session.

            Tricia

              Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
              Thanks,
              Philippe

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
                So is that a unless the sky falls your coming?  It would help to know so we can plan when buying.
                Thanks
                Philippe

                  In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
                  -Guen

                  From: u_s1king@umassd. edu <u_s1king@umassd. edu>
                  To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
                  Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

                  I'd like to be there.
                  -Shawna

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 15, 2009
                    Ok, I was suprised as he and I talked about him loaning me a drum and maybe showing me a little about playing on that day.

                    I would love to see everyone attend. we have a bunch of good people and it is a shame we are not able to get more together at the same time.

                    Philippe

                    In general no.  But every once in a while she throws a sunday in.
                    -Guen

                    Has Beven's work schedule changed?  The reason we have been meeting on Sunday's is because it was the only day he was not working.  If that has changed I might do a poll and see what is the best day for everyone.
                    Thanks,
                    Philippe

                    Most definitely Kathryn adn I will be there.  Whether Beven comes will depend on his schedule for work.  I should know in the next couple of days.  I will bring whatever it appears that others do not.   Let me know what you need and I will pick it up.
                    -Guen

                      I just can't give you a 100% answer until i see the schedule for that day which should be out within a few days.  I'd say it's 95% right now that the three of us will be there.
                      -guen

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 16, 2009
                        Sorry-brain's been pretty fried the last couple of weeks trying to finish
                        my thesis. I'm pretty sure I can make it although there is a chance that
                        I might be delayed. Would it be okay to bring my fiance? I'm not entire
                        sure if he can make it, he may need to be at work. I do plan on bringing
                        something for food, I just don't know what yet.