Change in LHA Tuesday Night Venue

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      We have been still training up at Camp Norse on Tuesday nights. However, with summer coming, school almost out and things being tight for many, we will not be using the Camp for the remainer of the summer. We will be training out side from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. If you are interested in having fun with us please contact Philippe Provost at itsthegotee@... or Gisele at shywolf128@... for more details.

      Also, we continue to have a need for equipment to loan to visitors. Any thing would be appreciated very much as all donations in the past have been.