Are you at The Great NorthEastern War???

  • tamrscabaldur
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
      If anyone in our Household gets this message while at or before they
      go to Great Northeastern War. Please try to get contact information
      from the Merchant of "Central Asian Garb" and get it to me.

      I would really appreciate the contact.

      Thanx
      Tamr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008
        Sorry you could not make the event.  It was great.  I was looking at the vendor you are refering to. Really nice stuff.  Usually at an SCA event people are not using the interenet during the event.  However, here is my suggestion.  Go to the event on the Eastern Kingdom board and e-mail the autocrat.  I am sure you can get that info from the autocrat.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008

          Thank you Phil

          "We could have made only one belief, but for each peoples we have appointed different laws and rites, so instead; compete in good works and argue kindly;  for there is no compulsion in religion."  Qur'an 2:256, 5:48, 22:37, 29:46

          -