Fencers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 3:18 AM
      I got this from another board;

      Tim invited you to "A Midsummer's Eve Revel" on Saturday, June 20 at 4:00pm.

      I will be running a 1-touch, rapier default, round-robin tournament if enough fencers show up. Hence, bring your sword and be my guest...

      Event: A Midsummer's Eve Revel
      What: Night of Mayhem
      Host: Tim Burns and Carolyn Sammon
      Start Time: Saturday, June 20 at 4:00pm