Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] A&S Class this sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      I went out this morning and now have adequate needles, fabric, and thread for people and most likely enough hoops.  I do NOT however have enough scissors.  Bring scissors and any of the other things you have.

      Guen

      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 PM

      Yea, I think the only thing I have is the scissors.  BUT, I know it will be interesting as all your classes have been to date.

      Philippe