Fencers in BBM

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      I just got an e-mail from a good friend in BBM. That would be Eastern CT. He asked me to put out the word that he is looking for Fencers to train with. Tristan has been a LHA fencing marshal for years and has been an SCA marshal for three or four years. If you are in Southern RI or Eastern CT this would be a great chance to start up a practice with a Marshal present.

      You can contact Tristan via e-mail at pyrat101@...

      Lord Philippe Provost