Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] A&S Class this sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2009
      Well bring them along-- i will try to dig up as much stuff people can use as possible.
      -Guen

      From: guendalina_cristian o@... <guendalina_cristian o@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 10:38 AM

      Okay this is a hands on class. This is what you will need:

      Embroidery hoop
      Aida Cloth
      Tapestry needle
      embroidery thread
      scissors.

      I will try to bring some extra.  I know i have plenty of thread.  The rest, i'm not sure of--i'll look.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2009
        I went out this morning and now have adequate needles, fabric, and thread for people and most likely enough hoops.  I do NOT however have enough scissors.  Bring scissors and any of the other things you have.

        Guen