A&S Class this sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2009
      Okay this is a hands on class. This is what you will need:

      Embroidery hoop
      Aida Cloth
      Tapestry needle
      embroidery thread
      scissors.

      I will try to bring some extra.  I know i have plenty of thread.  The rest, i'm not sure of--i'll look.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2009
        Yea, I think the only thing I have is the scissors.  BUT, I know it will be interesting as all your classes have been to date.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2009
          Well bring them along-- i will try to dig up as much stuff people can use as possible.
          -Guen

          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2009
            I went out this morning and now have adequate needles, fabric, and thread for people and most likely enough hoops.  I do NOT however have enough scissors.  Bring scissors and any of the other things you have.

            Guen