Tuesday Night 7/8/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      We had a small group this week and worked on basis drills and
      footwork. I was not the one with the most bruses this day. Yes, we
      leave marks even in training. I say no more.

      There is/was some last minute sewing for GNE. Not sure if we needed
      the Tailor's Guild or some of the out fits were intended to lack in
      fabric. Again, I say no more.

      We feasted on cool watermelon and no one died.