Question about fencing supplies

  • ro02771
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 7:58 AM
      Alright, anyone know where to shop for decent fencing gear on a budget?

      Oh, and for the folks on the Cape, yes I'll begin training in Fencing for Clan Wars on Tuesday next week.

      Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 12:23 PM
        Good, glad to have you Ryan!!!

        The best place when you are starting is ZEN warrior.  They are a on line site and do go to Penncis.  Also we have a good next of fighters so you will get more info from person on what to look for.  The main things you need right now are the protective gear.

        If you start now there would be no reason you couild not qual for Clan Wars.

        Philippe

        Alright, anyone know where to shop for decent fencing gear on a budget?

        Oh, and for the folks on the Cape, yes I'll begin training in Fencing for Clan Wars on Tuesday next week.

        Ryan

      • patricia bentley
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10 7:18 PM
          great to have you join us can't wait to see you tuesday. another place to get gear if you can hunt is on ebay

          Gisele