tuesday fencing

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 6:05 AM
      come one come all and try your hand if you are looking for something differant.This could be it. but if you don't come you won't know.

      Is still going on at camp norse on tuesday nights at 7:00pm. We are learning alot and are always open to new people who want to try it out. Also anyone who has experience they can bring to the fencers are always welcome. I am learning a lot and am looking forward to sharing my knowledge with newcommers.
      For those of you who worry fencing is not like heavy but it is a good workout just the same.

      Also remember FTMS is planning a clan war for Sept and we need people to stand on our side. It takes time to learn and Qual.