Tuesday Night

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      I guess I cannot call it fencing anymore, which is not a bad thing.
      We will be having some visitors who will be doing more Tailor related
      things. All are welcome!!

      We will still be doing Fencing, with extras at the Carver Location,
      Tuesday night at 7:00 PM prompt. Practice is out side so being on time
      is important.

      See you there!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
        Just a reminder we will be meeting this Tuesday, July 29th @ 7:00PM.
        Come one and all. I can assure you we will be doing fencing drills
        and maybe some one on one. Based on what I have been told there should
        be some heavy also.

        We will not be meeting on Tuesday, August 5th, next week. Please make
        note. As luck would have, it appears we might be spending a couple
        days in Pennsic. We have to be in TN for the weekend and go right by
        Pennsic on the way back. :)