Great Northeastern War , 7/13/2008, 4:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: Great Northeastern War

      Date: Sunday July 13, 2008
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday July 13, 2008.
      Notes: Raise your swords, rapiers, bows, quills and, of course, your tankards.

      War again ensues in Malagentia. Come join us as we do battle with the mighty Barony of Ile du Dragon Dormant. When the the raging hordes (the best kind of hordes, really) of the Boreal Army (Canada) invades (Actually they were invited.) our land, they shall find us standing shoulder to shoulder (or scattered all over the place doing stuff.) to meet their charge (or show them good camping spots.).

      Bring your skills, interest, enthusiasm and good cheer and lend them to the side that you support. We greatly look forward to seeing old friends and new.

      Directions:

      Visit the Great Northeastern War XXII website for detailed directions

      Event Website: http://www.gnewar.org/site.html

      At-a-Glance Event Information
      Site:
      Hebron Pines Campground
      400 Buckfield Rd. (Rte. 124)
      Hebron, ME 04238
      Show me a map!

      Site Opens: 8:00 AM Friday, July 11
      Site Closes: 2:00 PM Sunday, July 13

      Event Fees:

      Site : Adult (18+): $20.00 ($3.00 surcharge added to non-members)
      Ages 6-17: $10.00
      Under 6: Free

      Reservations: None

      Feast: No feast provided.

      Send Reservations to:
      N/A

      Autocrat:
      Donnachadh O'Faolan
      autocrat@...

      Other Contact Information:
      See Great Northeastern War XXII website for all contacts and other event information as it develops.

      Make Checks Payable to: SCA - Province of Malagentia