Meeting Minutes 4/19/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      These minutes will also be placed in the files section.

      FTMS Monthly Meeting Minutes. April 19, 2009

      Old Business;

      New Members; This is a topic that will remain on the top of the list. Members want to do different things within the Household which requires more members. I have spoken to a couple people twice now. We might have a couple new people to consider, Robert, Angie. We really need to make this a key focus.

      Smoking Rocks Birthday; Every one that attended tells me they had a good time. Some of the merchants are going to use our event as a standard for what to look for in medium level events. The only negatives I have gotten on the event is it would be nice to get a listing of product used for people and that dessert should have been served.

      Join the LHA & SCA; The event was a good example of how far we need to go. 45% of the people who attended were not members. There are serious benefits to joining both groups.

      FTMS Birthday / Clan Wars; It is Sept 20th, I will be sending out a proposed schedule for review.

      No new business

      Guen once again did a great job and we had fun playing new period games.

      Thank you for all that attended and Guen who continues to do a great job on the lessons.