LHA fencing in Kingston, MA 4/21/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      Guys, fencing is still on and we have room for more. last week we spent a bit of time working on how to counter Tristan's trade moves. We will need to work more on that topic. We meet in the Admin building every week

      Also do not forget there is now fencing LHA fencing in Warren, RI every Monday and Thursday for our friends in the RI and Fall River areas.

      Date: Tuesday April 21, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Camp Norse, Kingston, MA
      Street: 112 Parting Ways Rd