Game Class this Sunday - One more question

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      Okay -- how interested are people in in learning games.  I think i've gone a little overboard at this point....  Right now i've got 2 dice games and 4 board games on my list. (And that's up from the 3 board games and 1 dice game on my list yesterday!)  I KNOW we're not going to get through all of those.  Do we want to plan a couple of game days where I teach games...or do you just want to go home with directions for the ones we don't do.  Another option might be after this month to do one game per month along with whatever else we're doing.  I will also have kits with the games that I will be willing to part with for the money I spent to put them together (About $1.75-$2.50 per game)

      Just let me know.