Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Game Class this Sunday

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
      We will be there

      Philippe

      --- On Wed, 4/15/09, guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:

      From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Game Class this Sunday
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 3:56 PM

      One quick question--other than the usual suspects, and you know who you are--who else is coming to the class this weeekend.  I'm making up fabric game boards and i want to make sure that i have enough so that everyone can play.

      THanks.
      Guen

    • u_s1king@umassd.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2009
        I don't know, it depends if I'm able to get what I need to done in time.
        -Shawna