Game Class this Sunday

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 12:56 PM
      One quick question--other than the usual suspects, and you know who you are--who else is coming to the class this weeekend.  I'm making up fabric game boards and i want to make sure that i have enough so that everyone can play.

      THanks.
      Guen

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 1:41 PM
        We will be there

        Philippe

      • u_s1king@umassd.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16 11:51 AM
          I don't know, it depends if I'm able to get what I need to done in time.
          -Shawna