There Be LHA Fencing in RI !!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Let it be know that my good brother Enzo Fishmonger has advised me LHA fencing has commenced in the good state of Rhode Island. He has asked me to help get out the word and that I shall. These be the important facts;

      LHA Fencing Practices on Monday & Thursday @ 7:30 PM

      66 Church St.
      Warren, RI

      Off street parking across the street in the marina parking lot.

      There be a Five (5) dollar per fighter charge

      Enzo tells me on Monday, April 20th after the training they will be having a party and there will be lots of wild and hot SCA woman to check out the LHA men¡K¡Kok, ok, I be making up the part about the wild and hot SCA woman. But there will be a party!!

      If there be any additional questions you reply to this post.

      Personally, I be thinking they know the Fencers to the Northeast corner of Smoking Rocks will be kicking some serious @#$% at FTMS Birthday/Clan Wars (LHA)on Sept 20, 2009 and they know they need to be training. But that just be me thinking. ļ

      Respectfully,
      Lord Philippe Provost